Bengaluru is the best place to increase creativity and maximize your productivity with the coworking spaces. The development of the friendly workspaces in this tech city has bloomed from strength to strength with its IT-boom.
Bengaluru quickly adopted the trend of using coworking spaces. Along with that, Bengaluru also uses various new models of working, including remote work and telecommuting. Not all the employees need to swipe in the office for work anymore. Instead, they can switch to a place where they find the utmost comfort in fulfilling all the necessary amenities of their workplace. Along with that, they can also establish a connection with their team via the internet.
Due to the concept of coworking spaces in Bengaluru, the organization can visualize increased job satisfaction. It also provides a perfect work-life balance. This article, however, engages the readers in finding the best coworking spaces in Bengaluru.
The deconstruction of coworking spaces in Bengaluru
Today’s working professionals have an elementary need for high-speed internet and electricity. Along with these two concerns, the basic amenities include ergonomic furniture and rooms for their leisure time. When one can get all these things in one place, it becomes an ideal workstation for these people. The best coworking spaces help cater to the user’s self-actualization needs and mind to satisfy comfort and physical wants.
However, the workers can deal in their discussions and brainstorming sessions with the concerned group and teammates. They can also avail conference tables or work together according to their preference and need. The best part of these coworking spaces is the inclusion of noise-canceling headphones. This particular device helps them to be more productive in shared office culture.
However, these facilities help the user to get a peaceful work area away from all the hustle-bustle of the crowded concrete jungle. Instead, these coworking spaces are the mecca house of enterprising professionals and young businessmen.
Get fully customized office spaces with intelligent technology and flattering interiors. This office spans five major cities in India. Your search for high-end meeting rooms ends in this office space. This place offers security with flexible contracts. It provides the comfort of sitting in your own office while you are working in a coworking space. The bold colors and tastefully designed interiors with luxurious open-air patios make this place a favorite choice for any coworking user.
Book this space in Whitefield, Koramangala, Ecoworld, Residency road, Alankar, Indira Nagar, and Ulsoor.
- Get the dedicated desk at Rs 12999 to Rs. 15999 a month.
- You can also opt for an adjustable desk at Rs. 10999 to Rs. 12499
- Get the chance to operate your office in private suites, private studios or lounges
- Get the benefits of package and mail handling facilities
- Office space comes equipped with teleconferencing and audio-visual support
- Get virtual receptionist
If you want sleek office space with all the imaginable comfort, then this is the right place. It attracts all the brightest minds. This office has a Cosmopolitan atmosphere that offers everything from a rented office to a suite-type office. You can expect exclusive pricing on various office spaces in WeWork. It can accommodate a whole team of nearly 100 plus members.
Residency Road, Mahadevpura, Bannerghatta, Koramangala, old Madras road, infantry road, Church Street Hebbal, Domlur in embassy golf links, and Devarabisanahalli.
- You can avail of the individual hot desk at Rs. 6000 to 8000 per month.
- The private office space stands at Rs. 1930 to 20500 per month.
- Eco-friendly office space that provides you with the accessibility to chain your bike.
- You can be able to take phone calls conveniently.
- The office space supports teleconferencing due to high-speed internet availability.
- It has the provision of kiwi water and micro-ground coffee. One does not have to skimp on office supplies.
3. Innov8 Coworking
Nobody would help you like this office space when you need to make your creative juices flow out of you. It is the best place for budding entrepreneurs, freelancers, and digital nomads. The appealing spaces and economical price package make it popular among employees and business hubs. It is one of the most budget-friendly office spaces that anyone and everyone can indulge in.
Moreover, the flexible workstation makes this space ideal for coworking. One can get effortless creativity and motivation from the beautiful creative environment. It is one of the hubs of luxury business centres and India’s entertainment and luxury brands.
- You can get the individual hot desk at Rs. 8000 per month.
- You can avail of the dedicated desk at Rs. 13000 per month
- You can work on the rooftop away from the bustling cityscape. Increase your productivity with uninterrupted work
- Reinvent your recreation and engagement with start-up talks and musical nights in this office space
- It offers stimulating spaces for refreshments and breakout areas, making it a vibrant space for any start-up office in Bengaluru.
4. Commune Coworks
This office space helps the start-ups and their young people provide a sample of their own term business to the world as it offers you the luxury of a traditional office. It stimulates the creativity and productivity of the worker. You can take calls, draw up designs and even have your cup of coffee with the much-needed brainstorming session. Moreover, this place offers the user with needed support and projectors. It welcomes every genre of workers where they can work in a dedicated space for their workshop. A studio and shaded terrace can also help them to stimulate creativity and productivity within themselves.
One can book it in the vicinity of Koramangala
- Get a dedicated desk at Rs. 11999 per month,
- Opt for individual hot desks at Rs. 7999 per month
- Private cabins start at Rs 12999 per month.
- You can also opt for a day pass at Rs. 500.
- You can get dedicated lockers to keep your items.
- This place is an ideal hub to connect with like-minded people as it offers a provision of community membership.
- This place conducts simulating events that engage you in thinking, such as personal branding or business branding, investor pitch opportunities and so on.
5. Startup Huts
Now the bright business ideas don’t stay behind due to lack of real estate. This place provides an excellent walking environment and ambiance to carry on with the desired job. It includes conference rooms, dedicated workspaces, and cabin space for every enterprising founder of today’s generation. You can switch the furniture to suit yourself accordingly. The decks and the given walls are not at all nailed to the floor.
This office space offers two options to any worker, including a flexible space where you can work in the same chambers or a dedicated coworking space where you can exclusively work with your team. It offers a complete package to every entrepreneur by providing mentoring, marketing, company registration, and even tech support through their registered partners. Moreover, it is one of the end-to-end packages that can help any start-up business achieve success quickly.
HSR layout and Residency road.
- The individual desk costs Rs. 5500 to 6000 per month.
- You can also avail day pass at Rs. 300
- This place offers mentoring and consultation services that can help you to catalyse your decision-making process and help you to grow at an escalated rate.
- It also has the provision of a business incubator service. You can make this office your part to bring out your growth story.
- You can also take advantage of their services at the crucial stage of your business.
Any business roster if there is flexibility in them. This place offers optimum flexibility to every co-worker as you can set up your office as per your need and preference. This place has various options of service to suggest. You can hire a single desk to sit or book in an entire office for your office work. Some people take this face as a lease.
Moreover, Bhive has all the necessities. Their packages can sustain every kind of budget. You can avail complete office or book a space for one day as per your need for an operation. You need not have to pay any kind of brokerage. The best part is that you can get this space in every commercially viable locality where it is easier for you to conduct your business.
One can find it in Indiranagar, Residency road, HSR layout, Uttarahalli, Electronic City, Koramangala.
- The day pass is Rs. 365
- You can avail individual desk costs Rs. 5000 to 8000 per month
- The location makes it highly convenient for anyone and everyone who is trying to access their office daily
- This place is excellent for conducting networking activities and events like talks
- You can also expect refreshments from this place
- All the consultations for discussing your specific needs and customizations are free of cost.
You cannot stress more the importance of flexibility when your business is just getting off the ground. It is one of the most static coworking spaces in Bengaluru. It sparks creativity on the path of the employees. One can explore options from getting a whole office to just a single desk.
Moreover, the packaging and offerings of this space suits every kind of budget. You need not have to pay any type of brokerage.
- The exclusive studio is available at Rs. 24999
- The individual desks cost Rs. 11666 per month
- Get flexible dining options for every member at their exclusive Cafe to define the convenience
- Provides an opportunity to engage socially with other workers
- It provides you with the opportunity to host every kind of event and corporate means
- This place emphasizes more on people and community.
8. Novel Office
You can work in this office as per your preference and need. Flexibility is the prime reason why this place is so in demand. This place has no lock-in period, which helps the user not feel bonded. You do not have to pay any kind of deposit for using this office space. You can have all essential amenities, including power backups and an in-house cafeteria that can provide you with refreshments from time to time. This office space is secure, and it provides 24 x 7 CCTV surveillance.
Located in Baldwins road and Hosur road.
- Individual hot desks are available at Rs. 3999
- Dedicated desks at Rs. 4999 per month each.
- You can also get a private office ranging from Rs. 9998 to Rs. 44991 per month.
- Maintenance and housekeeping are available with excellent amenities.
- Walking space can be customized according to the user’s need, from the layout of the technical items and size to refreshments and parking.
- It has the provision of meeting and conferencing support, high-speed internet and dialler service.
- Space also makes it easier for the user to handle cloud telephone e and overseas communication.
This office place Provides a perfect space for your brainstorming session. Whether you require an area for continuous use or a single day, the Workshaala office offers you the ideal solution. This place contains all the tools and amenities that one needs for any perfect brainstorming session. It also includes private spaces and private cabins with much greater seating capacity.
Get this space in HSR Layout, Koramangala, Banaswadi and Bellandur.
- The individual desk costs Rs. 5099 per month
- A day pass is Rs. 365.
- It contains ergonomic furniture that provides both comfort and convenience while working
- The space has flexible scheduling through a hot desk
- Students can also avail of this place under exclusive packages
- It is the best place for start-up founders
Choose this office space for conducting your seminars or brainstorming sessions. It can make virtual offices possible with its best and flexible technology as you can also conduct training sessions in this office space. Workafella offers anyone monthly, weekly, or daily renewal. The beverage services and other room amenities with high-speed internet are the plus point in this office space.
You can find one on Infantry road.
- Individual seats are available at Rs. 10000 per month.
- You can have internet access 24 x 7.
- Users will get a fully furnished office along with unlimited telephone and internet equipment
- It has common areas and a yoga studio to bring out inner peace during extensive work.
- One can get available opportunity to conduct events through Skype room and slack channel
- Displace also provides the user with every chance of social networking.
You can avail of this place on a pay-per-use basis. You are not required to break your bank at a prime location in Bengaluru. This office space offers offices, desks, meeting rooms and business lounges as per your requirement. Users can also have reserved coworking, a dedicated permanent desk that offers all the benefits of any full-time office. These permanent desks come with the facility of a handset and a phone line. You can also pay the rent on these desks per month, per day, or hourly basis. If you are hungry at work, you can use this coworking space’s kitchen area to get yourself homely, cooked meals.
MG Road, Halasuru, Bommanahalli, Dickenson road, Shantiniketan, UB City, Embassy golf link, RMZ infinity, Brigade IRV.
- The rent starts at Rs. 7000 per month.
- You can book meeting rooms or event rooms for conducting meetings.
- The packages provided by this office space suits every kind of budget
- The start-ups can get special discounts on their packages
- This office space offers a vast network of coworking.
This place provides creative network spaces to bring up your creativity. Due to the pre-furnished office spaces, this place offers an excellent design to maximize your productivity. The color scheme of this office space can help you to escalate your input. Moreover, the buzz and the distinctive sign about invented networking space and intelligent design is one thing that no one can miss. It takes care of every operational concern of the user. It effectively helps the user to focus on their project.
Apart from that, you can add your customization to the existing colour scheme and layout of the cabins.
You can locate it in Bellandur, HSR Layout, Hosur Road, HAL, Varthur Hobli outer ring road, Kadubeesanahalli, and Koramangala.
- The dedicated desk costs Rs.6500 per month.
- It is ideal for start-ups.
- You can experience the fun and frolic while your network at the Qube cafe is present in this office space.
- To get everything done in one place, you need to download the Miqube app. It will help you to order your food, book your transport or set up your concierge service.
It is a place for every global businessperson who has to conduct meetings every single day. This place provides a cozy wife that can help most spellbinding minds provide optimum productivity at work. This place offers office and telephone supplies with a never-failing internet. It provides amenities, including the printing credits, that are clever and convenient. A visit to space can help you to clarify every doubt of using a coworking space in Bengaluru.
This place is appropriate for setting up bulk meeting hours.
Located in Saint Marks road, Hosur, Whitefield, MG road, Adugodi, Indiranagar, Residency road, outer ring road.
- The individual hot desks start at Rs. 300 per day.
- And the private cabins cost Rs. 9000 per month.
- You can also avail of the dedicated personal desk at Rs. 400 per day onwards.
- You can choose a multitude of options in this office space, including the roaming service.
- Get access to projectors, printers and also IVR.
- The non-tech amenities, including storage facilities and courier services, are also available.
- This place offers a lounge space for the user.
- You can also get various benefits through their we-watch programs for an application that helps the members to have exclusive member access to diverse content.
You will simply love being at work in this work hub. You can also mix your work with play in a seamless manner. With rigorous work, you can also take a break from your office and access some of the top-end restaurants. This space offers you to have recess most efficiently. Moreover, you would love to work once you start working in this office space.
In addition to these frequent frills, this place provides you with some of the crucial factors you require while working. It gives the essential thing that one needs while working in a coworking space: security. The conference room and other amenities help to provide the workers with utmost convenience at work.
91springboard has its base at MG Road, Indira Nagar, Mahadevpura, JP Nagar, Koramangala 8th block, and Koramangala 7th block
- You can get an individual hot desk at a rent of Rs. 6700 per month
- The separate dedicated desk at Rs. Per month.
- One can also avail of private cabins at 9400 per month.
- You can get attractive freebies, including offerings from Zoomcar, Paytm, Vodafone, Amazon Web service, Freshdesk, HubSpot and so on.
- It offers postal mail services to every user with a mail forwarding option.
These coworking spaces in Bengaluru provide a satisfying experience to all the employees working out there. It makes this vibrant city a better place for business seekers and professionals. When you take a coworking space in Bengaluru, it can help you with your budget by saving more. Apart from that, these spaces help you choose your dream office while being a thriving community. Based on the location and business you deal in, you would get various coworking spaces. The strong basic infrastructure and the appropriate amenities help the user to boost the productivity within them.
If you want to have a satisfying experience, then you must choose one of these places in Bengaluru to set up your business or work on a long-term basis daily. Moreover, some entrepreneurs set up these coworking spaces who are still trying to raise their businesses. A positive response from your end might help to build a favorable business ecosystem in this vibrant city. It is what makes Bengaluru one of the best places for a business to thrive in.